Cancellation and Change Policies for Transfers and Excursions
- Any cancellation of transfers must be notified in writing, with a minimum of 48 hours prior to the date of service through the email address email@example.com.
- Cancellations without penalty must be made 48 hours prior to the date of service.
- Any modification must be made 24 hours before the arrival of the clients, according to the operation.
- Found Trip Tour Operator will not be responsible for the loss of transfers on arrival caused by the rescheduling of flights by airlines.
- In the event that for reasons beyond our control such as flight cancellations, weather conditions, itinerary changes, etc., we are prevented from fully complying with the service, we disclaim responsibility for changes that must be made in the category of the contracted service.
- Excursions that are canceled less than 24 hours before departure will have a 100% charge.
- Each case will be treated separately and the complaint will be dealt with at the destination.
- Any change to your reservation is subject to availability.
For transfers, the Found Trip Tour Operator transport will come to pick you up at the agreed point and time and you will have up to 5 minutes to wait if your service is regular, or up to 20 minutes if your service is private. If you do not show up in that time, it will be considered a No Show and you will have to take a taxi at your own expense without any right to claim or reimbursement.
Errors and last-minute changes occur due to the nature of the services and we reserve the right to refuse to accept, cancel and refund, or modify without prior notice, any reservation made with information published in error or with out-of-date information. Found Trip Tour Operator makes every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information contained on the Website and, to the best of its knowledge, all information is accurate and current at the time of publication.
We may terminate or suspend your account or your ability to use the Website if you misuse it. The cancellation or suspension in question could prevent you from being able to access your account, the Website, your Content, the Website Content and other related information.
AS A USER OF THIS WEBSITE, YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING: (1) NEITHER FOUNDTRIP TOUR OPERATOR NOR ITS AFFILIATES SHALL BE LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANY THIRD PARTY FOR UNAUTHORIZED TRANSACTIONS MADE USING YOUR PASSWORD OR ACCOUNT; AND (2) THE UNAUTHORIZED USE OF YOUR PASSWORD OR ACCOUNT MAY LEAD YOU LIABLE TO Found Trip Tour Operator AND OTHER USERS.
Collection and Use of Information
Information we collect
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
When you register for an Account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud